From June 12th to 27th Microsoft Research India, in collaboration with the Indian Institute of Science, will be hosting a summer school on Computing for Socio-Economic Development in Bangalore. Several eminent researchers in the Information and Communication Technologies and Development research area and related fields will present lectures in their areas of specialization.
I will attend the summer school and cover it on the ict4d.at blog.
- Michael Best – Georgia Tech
- Ashok V. Desai – Consulting Editor, Businessworld; Formerly Chief Consultant, Ministry of Finance, Government of India
- Joyojeet Pal – Polytechnic Institute of New York University
- Tapan Parikh – University of California, Berkeley
- Isha Ray – University of California, Berkeley
- Revi Sterling – University of Colorado at Boulder
- Kentaro Toyama – University of California, Berkeley